Monday 1 October 2007

Customer Service

We all know about telephone customer services but how about this...

My washing machine broke so I emailed Aftron via the massively, massive Al Futtaim Group The only email address for Aftron (on the receipt and on their website) was aftron@alfuttaim.ae

This is the reply:

"554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to vijaykapur100@yahoo.co.in cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued."

Maybe Vijay Kapur 100 walked out because he couldn't deal with the volume of complaints.

It's quite encouraging that I just laughed this time rather than getting apoplectic with frustrated consumer rage .... I must be adjusting to life here in takethemoneyandrunland.

2 comments:

  1. What the heck as an Aftron anyways? get yourself a GE, Bosch, Seimens, Whillerpool or anything known to mankind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know.... an Aftron is a cheap piece of shite..

    ReplyDelete